New procedural precautions for patients who are entering our clinic for an appointment:
1. Covid screen: You will have to fill in a COVID screen, which will be emailed to you and should be returned before the appointment, if possible.
2. Masks: You are required to wear a mask during your appointment; if you do not have a personal mask, one will be provided for you at our clinic.
3. Leave personal belongings in your vehicle.
4. Use the hand sanitizer upon entering our clinic; it is located on the front desk.
5. The patient must come alone into the clinic unless the patient is a minor or requires a caregiver.
6. The physiotherapist will all be wearing a mask in the treatment area when physical distancing is not possible (ie. Hands-on treatment)
7. There will be only 1 patient allowed in the waiting room, but there will be chairs in the hallway for the overflow (if someone is already in the waiting area and you need to have a seat).
8. You will be invited into the treatment room by the physiotherapist once it has been sanitized.
9. When the treatment is completed, the physiotherapist will guide you to the hand sanitizing station and will show you where to wait to rebook if there is someone in the waiting room.
10. They will also show you where to dispose of the mask if you used one from the clinic.
11. The debit machine will be wiped down before and after each use.
12. All the surfaces and treatment rooms are wiped down thoroughly after each patient, including any equipment that was used on the patient.